Friday 4 January 2013

Here's to Black Dresses and Exploding Robots..!

Haaaaaaaaaaaappy New Year!!

Where do I start on my quick round up of last year huh?!

By far, my biggest achievement is a mini victory for me. I gained almost a stone in weight last year! The feeling of ending the year so much happier and healthier than how I started it is amazing.

In 2012 I  left the job I didn't like, started volunteering, started a temp job, visited New York and Washington, witnessed my best friend get married, started a permanent job and I've made a lot of great new friends along the way....

So onto 2013, I am off to see Gaslight Anthem, Muse and Bruce Springsteen live, planning a trip to Dublin, a possible trip to America and I am in the process of booking a sky dive for charity!

                      (left: At my lightest in March - right: getting towards my heaviest in November)
   
Weeeeeelll enough of my rambling .... here's the handmade bit where I made presents for Christmas because when I started thinking about Christmas when I was unemployed.

I put a foodie hamper together with homemade Lemon Curd in for one friend and for another made an origami heart bookmark to go with a scrapbook for another friend. I didn't photograph these though.

 
 
 


  And here are some of my best bits from 2012 :D

 
 
 
 
 

There are some great crafty year round up's over on Handmade Monday's page too - somewhere I'm hoping to contribute my pages more often :D


Thank you to everyone that has supported me over the last twelve months. It's not been the easiest of years but everyone's encouraging words have helped so much, especially from you internetty folks that welcomed me back after a few months of quietness!!!

 
And with that, I bid you a safe, happy and wonderful 2013!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment