Saturday 1 October 2011

London Fashion Week Illustrations.

So London Fashion Week came and conquered and yet again excited all us fashion illustrators with a fantastic array of colours, textures and designs.

I was sent some amazing images of John Rocha's collection by Georgia Takacs (@heyprettydivine) and Fashion Shenzhen/ Deng Hao by June Chanpoomidole (@Junesees) for their Amelia's Magazine articles.

First up, the John Rocha collection. I loved the simple colour palette, the weird wire headdresses, the massive shoes and most of all illustrating my favourite pieces.


I really wish I'd been at this particular show. Check out Georgia's review of the show at London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: John Rocha


Then there were the gorgeous patterns of Fashion Shenzhen and Deng Hao.


The see June's reviews go to London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Catwalk Review: Fashion Shenzhen Deng Hao and London Fashion Week S/S 2012 Exhibition Review: Fashion Shenzhen.

Thank you girls, I had so much fun illustrating these images. :) 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment