Wednesday 3 August 2011

Secret Garden Party Review with Married To The Sea.

I've been at it again, illustrating for Amelia's Magazine! :)

This time for Jessica Cook's review of The Secret Garden Party. She asked me to illustrate quirky band, Married To The Sea. If you haven't checked this band out, click on THIS LINK for videos and more information.

Along with some lovely bright images, Jessica gave me this information about the venue. [It is] "an interesting one as the entire room glows with red light and the room is filled with sofas, chairs, cushions and sleeping inhabitants. It also only serves tea, crumpets, and all things quintessentially British." - Sounds like a great atmosphere to me!

This is my illustration:


You can read Jessica's review at the link HERE and see the other bands and other Alice in Wonderland-esque pictures from the festival.

Enjoy! X

No comments:

Post a Comment