Saturday 24 April 2010

Illustration Rally blog and project.

I came across a great little blog last week on the alphabet.

"Illustration Rally is a massive international rolling collaboration which takes a theme and runs with it!"

And roll with it they do. Having seen all the letters so far, I was so eager to join in and very disappointed to find I'd missed the chance to enter into this theme. However, I've got my name down for the next theme and very much looking forward to it.


You can find the Twitter page here and the actual blog here. 
Go look and get involved!!





Being as though I LOVE LOVE LOVE collage at the moment, I couldn't help but show you the 'B' entry by Natsuki Otani, one of the creatives who started the experimental collaboration, along with Joanne Young.


Here's to hoping there are many more running themes for the blog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment